Honoring our Donors
We need you!
Donations made to the farm are used for medical care, food, shelter, rescue missions and will help fund our events, programs and lessons. Ray of Light Farm is a 501(c)3 non-profit charity and your donation is tax deductable.
Ray of Light Farm aspires to be more than an animal rescue organization; more than a therapy location visited by a few once in a while but a foundation for the community and families to grow and connect with each other and the animals.
The farm remains free and open to the public 6 days a week for visits, and offers affordable lessons and programs. But we can't do any of this without our donors, sponsors, and volunteers. Please help us to 'Keep the Light Shining' for our animals and for the people who need them.
Please read more about the farm on our About Us -page.
A BRIEF DESCRIPTION
The farm is a 501(c)3 Non-profit charity.
We rescue abandoned, abused and neglected animals. Horses, donkeys and other farm animals with various needs.
We provide animal assisted therapy to adults and children. Those who might benefit are those with autism, down syndrome, ADHD, post tramautic stress disorder just to name a few.
The farm remains open and free to the public as a place where ALL people can interact with, learn and connect with the animals in a way that benefits both human and animal.
How do I donate?
Donating is easy! You can do so by choosing any of the following options:
Mailing in your donation to:
Ray of Light Farm
232 Town Street
East Haddam, CT 06423
You can also make a donation through PayPal.
Or click our "DONATE" button right here on our website, or Facebook page.
You can even call us at (860) 873-1895, and make a donation over the phone by using your card.
Thank you for all you do for us!
There are many ways to become a sponsor
* Consider sponsoring a stall with a monthly donation and your business will be displayed on a plaque.
* Sponsor an event or sell and demonstrate your products. Pre-approval required.
* Donate gift certificates or items for our annual auction and fundraiser. This is our biggest event and it happens in the fall. Collecting sponsor information now and year round!
* Sponsor our website and have your business displayed on our website. Demographic and traffic information will be available in
* Become a sponsor of our monthly newsletter.
(Contact us for demographic information and approximate visitor count.)
Our website generates over 2200 hits per month.
8,700+ Facebook Likes
Approx 2000 guests walk through the farm every month!